Infant Sleep App from ISIS
The Infant Sleep Info website is full of helpful sleep info for parents and health professionals, but it can be hard to read on a mobile device, especially a smart phone.
The Infant Sleep Info App provides key information from the ISIS website in a handy format for mobile devices. Covering normal sleep development, sleep location and sleep safety the familiar info from the website is delivered in smaller chunks. Two new features are exclusive to the app
- A bed-sharing decision tool guides parents through the key considerations for safe bed-sharing, and explains when bed-sharing may be inadvisable and why.
- A sleep log tool helps parents track their baby’s sleep, displaying this info on a chart depicting the range of normal sleep for infants of different ages to provide reassurance!
Or search for 'Infant Sleeplab' and locate the baby icon.
Key Features of Infant Sleep App
Frequently asked questions about the app
1. How much does the ISIS app cost? Nothing! It is free :)
2. What's up with the app store name? In the Apple app store the ISIS Infant Sleep App is oddly named ‘Infant Sleeplab’. This error was introduced when the app was initially uploaded to Apple, and to change it requires a 3 month submission and approval process, so we are just putting up with the odd label in order to make the app available...
3. Do you have a leaflet or flyer about the app? Yes! Download our 2-sided A5 app flyer here.